Registered UK Charity No: 1148414
The foundation strives to provide support and activities for young people to help develop their social skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
One way we work towards achieving this aim is through our 1 to 1 support of individuals.
Our 1 to 1 mentoring aims to raise our young people’s aspirations by building self-esteem.
By sharing fun activities and exposing our young people to new experiences such as trips to Scotland, competitions and by participating in joint projects, the foundation encourages positive choices, promotes high self-esteem in young people.
We achieve our aim by:
1. Supporting young people with their school projects
2. Supporting young people in setting career goals and start taking steps to realize them
3. Supporting young people in making healthy choices about day-to-day life
4. Encouraging young people to think through a problem at home or school.
5. Actively engaging with families
6. Building positive relationships with adults
1 to 1 Support
The Jonas Foundation UK takes its origin and support from the Jonas Foundation Switzerland at
Jonas Foundation UK registered charity No: 1148414
7 Sydney Place, Flat 3, London, SW7 3NL